F95Zone: Top 12 Games on F95 Zone Communities in 2022:
Introduction of F95Zone:
The F95Zone is a large community of the most popular gaming zone where you can find the latest and best games on the internet. There are thousands of games available on this platform. We are going to discuss in detail about F95Zone and the top 12 games on it.
Game Title: Project Helius – Fallen Doll
Project Helius – Fallen Doll is a third-person action game in which players assume the role of a mysterious heroine named Iris, who wields mysterious powers as she travels through a world filled with strange mechanical creatures. Players will be able to use their skills to engage in fast-paced battles against these enemies and solve challenging puzzles while also exploring new places during their journey.
Genre: 3DXChat, Life Sim, Multiplayer,NTR
Genre: 3DXChat, Life Sim, Multiplayer
3DXChat is a 3D chat community where you can meet new friends, roleplay, share photos, videos and more.
- PC: Windows 7/8/10
- CPU: Intel Core i5-2500K 3.3GHz or AMD FX-8120
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 or AMD Radeon HD 7870, DirectX Version 11
- 50 GB available space
In the gameplay trailer, you see a collection of people gathered around a laptop. The speaker announces that he is about to play a game on F95 Zone Communities called “The Forbidden Dungeon,” and he reads aloud from the description:
- “You’re exploring an ancient dungeon when suddenly, something goes wrong… A mysterious force traps everyone inside! Find out what happened and escape before it’s too late!”
- “This game was created by players like you, so don’t be afraid to get creative with your own ideas for how to solve puzzles or defeat monsters! Get started by clicking this link: https://f95zones.com/1d3qq1h”
Game Title: Project X Zone 2 (USA) (En,Ja) 3DS
Project X Zone 2 (USA) (En,Ja) 3DS
Released in January 2019, this game is an action-adventure game developed by Monolith Soft. It’s set in the time period when a war between humans and demons took place.
The player takes on the role of a commander who must save the world from an evil organization known as Roshtein. The player will also have some help from various characters which include Ryu Hayabusa, Dante, Ulala, and Jin Kazama among others like Yoda from Star Wars series, etc..
Genre: Action-Adventure Games
Action-adventure games are a hybrid genre of action and adventure games, where the player has the ability to control characters in a third-person perspective. Action adventures require players to explore an area or search for items while fighting enemies, but they also give you the opportunity to talk with other characters, solve puzzles and manage your equipment inventory.
Action-adventure games are a genre of video games that incorporates elements of both genres in the game’s design. The main purpose of these types of games is to provide players with an experience involving combat, puzzle-solving and exploration within an interactive world by controlling an avatar or group of avatars.
- Platforms: PC,Android
- Gameplay trailer
- Title: Project X zone 2 (USA) (En,Ja) 3DS
Genre: Action-adventure games
Game Title : Force X Zone 2 + DLC [EUR] 3DS
Force X Zone 2 is a single-player action-adventure game developed and published by Bandai Namco Entertainment. It is a sequel to the 2013 video game Force X Zone. In this game, you can play as one of the following characters:
- Luke fon Fabre from Tales of Phantasia
- Kamui Shiranui from The Last Blade
- Siegfried Schtauffen from SoulCalibur II – The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening
Genre: Action/RPG Games
Action role-playing games (abbreviated as ARPGs) are a subgenre of role-playing video games that incorporate elements from action games or action movies. They are sometimes referred to as hack and slash RPGs because of their fast-paced nature. The first action RPG was Nihon Falcom’s Xanadu, released in 1985.
Platforms : Nintendo 3DS,Android,Game Boy Advance(GBA)
F95Zone is a community that allows users to play games from other platforms such as PC and Android. You can also play on the Nintendo 3DS, Game Boy Advance(GBA), and PC. The games available are:
- Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode 1-4 (Sonic Series)
- Sonic Colors (Sonic Series)
- Sonic Rush Adventure (Sonic Series)
- F95Zone 2 :
This game is similar to the previous one because it also allows users to play different titles of the same platform (in this case, GBA). It has many titles like Pokemon Emerald Version & more!
Game Title: Hello Neighbor Hide & Seek (USA) Switch XCI/NSP + Update 2019
- Hello Neighbor Hide & Seek (USA) Switch XCI/NSP + Update 2019
Hello, Neighbor Hide & Seek is a puzzle game created by Dynamic Pixels. The game was first released on the Nintendo Switch on December 31, 2022. It has since been ported to other platforms including Xbox One and PlayStation 4 in 2024, as well as PC in 2025. In this video game, you play as a kid who wants to find out what happened with his neighbor who disappeared one day. Find out more info about Hello Neighbor Hide & Seek below!
Genre: Adventure Games, Nintendo Switch Games, Puzzle Games , Simulation Games, Strategy Games
- Adventure games: These games are a video game genre that focuses on storytelling and puzzle-solving. It’s a type of game that allows players to imagine themselves as the protagonist in the story, usually a detective or hero that faces various challenges during their journey.
- Nintendo Switch Games: The Nintendo Switch is an eighth-generation home video game console developed by Nintendo, featuring detachable controllers for use with one hand such as those designed for mobile phones.
- Puzzle Games: A type of game that tests a player’s ability to think creatively to solve problems. Puzzle games are often considered by some (but not all) people as being non-violent because they do not involve any real death or violence; however, some puzzle games may contain very mild violence such as creatures getting hurt
- /killed when they collide with another object or creature at high speeds which can be considered violent depending on how you look at it so this will depend on each individual person’s personal opinion whether they think it should be included in this list or not since everyone has different opinions about what
- qualifies as “violent” content compared to others out there today on the internet so please don’t get mad if you disagree with what someone else thinks about what should count as “violent” content because again these things are subjective based on each individual person’s personal preference which may differ from yours–this
Platforms: Nintendo Switch, PC Windows
The following games are available on the following platforms:
- PC Windows – This game can be played on a PC running Windows.
- Nintendo Switch – This game can be played on a Nintendo Switch system.
- Nintendo 3DS – This game can be played on a 3DS handheld console.
- Nintendo Wii U – This game can be played on a Wii U home console.
- Nintendo Game Boy Advance – This game was released for the Game Boy Advanced portable system and only works with that system.
- Nintendo Game Boy Color – This game was released for both the Game Boy Color and Super GameBoy systems, but is not compatible with any other platform (e.g., Super Mario Land 2 DX+). It does not work with any non-Gameboy or Super Gameboy device (e.g., GBA SP/GBA Micro). Also known as “Black & White”, “Blue & White” or “Green & Blue”.
I hope you can find your favorite games on the list and enjoy them! If you are looking for any more information about these games, we have one more surprise for you at the end of this post. If there is a game that’s not listed here that should be then please contact us so we can add it together.